This is a hoppy IPA. Did I say hops? Your brewer is a hop head! This is a full bodied beer using American grains. The goal was to create abase for showing off the unique floral qualities of two Pacific Northwest hops, Columbus and Cascade. Columbus is a new hybrid High Alpha Acid hop used mostly for bittering, but used heavily as an aromatic in this strong brew. Cascade is the balance that ties the malt and bittering hops together. It is a true specialty ale and is our brewer’s statement on this style. 2004 L.A. Commercial Brewing Competition, Silver Medal Winner; 2004 World Beer Cup, Silver Medal Winner; 2001 Real Ale Festival, San Diego, Gold Medal Winner; 2001 Real Ale Festival, Chicago, Gold Medal Winner; 1999 Great Amercian Beer Festival, Gold Medal Winner – og 1.070, ABV 7.0%, IBU 69. California State Fair Bronze Medal, 1997 Beerfest Invitational. – og 1.070, ABV 7.0%, IBU 69.
- @hulu the new #AppleTV layout is not amazing. I feel like finding stuff is way harder now. 1 year ago
- @hyperpettoys https://t.co/htOSoDvvlm 1 year ago
- @hyperpettoys our dog destroyed your "tough" toy in 5 minutes. A little bummed. #notsotough https://t.co/NmFvXXdzVM 1 year ago
- @UberEATS #freeburger promo is a joke. Waited 2hrs and just found out it's canceled. @FirehousePB 1 year ago
- @FirehousePB don't run promos with @uber if you can't fulfill them! #freeburgerfail 1 year ago